Artist: Two Fabulous, Title: Bold Necklaces, 5 options
(N001AT), (N006AT), (N009AT), (N010AT), (N012AT) Scroll for details. Select by INV # (below) for large picture, item pricing & to purchase.
- (N001AT) Y shape necklace, mix of fresh water pearls including coins and drops. :large pink Peruvian opal nugget in antique Sterling Silver Chain, Toggle and headpins.. 16 1/2 inch $269.99
- (N006AT) Champagne large coin fresh water pearls with peach moonstone roundels necklace. Mother of pearl toggle clasp made of sterling silver. Hand knotted on silk, 20 inch $299.00
- (N009AT) Labradorite, lemon quartz, green aventurine & peridot roundels necklace. Wire wrapped with 14/20 Gold Filled chain and wire. Vermeil toggle encrusted with faceted peridot stones. 18 inch $229.99
- (N010AT) Frosted round black onyx with centered cathedral cut and smokey quartz beads. Large hammered Sterling Silver ball and Sterling toggle clasp. Hand knotted in black silk thread. 17 1/2 inch $ 269.99
- (N012AT) Mixed shapes of Brazilian aquamarine and Apetite beads. Strung on flexible wire. 18 inches - adjustable chain. $ 299.00
SHIPPING INFOOnly Curbside Pickup is available for this exhibit
RETURNS & REFUNDSPurchase of original art is non-refundable. By purchasing from this link, it is implied that you understand and agree with the terms set forth on this website. Ownership of original artwork does not pass ownership of the image rights. All copyrights and image rights remain solely the ownership of the artist who retains the right to publish or reproduce the image at their discretion.
ABOUT THE ART TRUSTThe Art Trust is a charitable, volunteer-based organization which supports and cultivates the exploration of a contemporary aesthetic for the benefit of artists and the community. Net proceeds of art sales goes toward art scholarships, grants and sponsorships. Love our mission? To donate to The Art Trust directly, please click through the link at the bottom of our home page.