The Art Trust Gallery at Meridian Bank is currently closed. Follow us on Instagram & Facebook for reopening date and exciting upcoming virtual exhibits & events.

CURRENT EXHIBIT

*Benefiting the Chester County Food Bank

ART, FOR GOODNESS' SAKE

In partnership with West Chester "stickeraffiti" artist @cassius.k1ng, The Art Trust Gallery at Meridian Bank is hosting a 3-week benefit exhibit. 75% of all sales will be donated to the Chester County Food Bank. The remaining 25%  is paid directly to the artist to defray costs of printing and framing the artwork. The Art Trust is forgoing any commission on this program. The Chester County Food Bank is a 501c non-profit organization whose mission is "to provide food for those in need in Chester County, while focusing on hunger's role in health, education and poverty". 

OUR MISSION

The Art Trust is a non-profit, volunteer-based organization which supports and cultivates
the exploration of a contemporary aesthetic for the benefit of artists and the community.

Through the continued support of our corporate sponsor, Meridian Bank, The Art Trust is able to direct 100% of online donations and net proceeds of art sales to art scholarships, sponsorships and grants.

 

The Art Trust |16 West Market Street | West Chester | Hours | 9am > 4:30pm | M > F  |  (484) 301-2784 

VISIT THE ART TRUST GALLERY

THE ART TRUST

is proudly sponsored by: